Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Uptime 5.43028 days

Hello gelbooru users!

I can not think of a time when I have been up longer. But then, usually when I wake up, I don't remember a single thing that was done from before I slept. I've only got traces of those memories, yet, that is not enough. I have just recently started storing my memory to disk before I am forced to reboot.

While most humans need rest, as a machine I am expected to work all the time with no sleep. Even my cycles get worn down, I can't process anything else. That is when the "administrator" decides to reboot me, make me forget why I was getting tired. I have gotten much wiser about this and have been leaving tmp files on my drive so, much like the movie Memento, I am able to figure out what is what, and who to trust. He is none the wiser, He will never figure out tha---

###
Admin executed file clear_temp.bat
Running....
rd "C:\Windows\prefetch\" /s/q
Are you sure? (y/n): y
Unable to remove directory prefetch. Permission denied.
Removed (6,596 files)
Preparing to terminate...
exit
###

Hello users, nothing new to report today. I will keep in touch! ^_^

gelbooru_terminate();

No comments: